What a Great Profession!!!
Hair Arts Academy is focused on providing high-quality education, retail products and guest services. With our team of experienced coaches we will work to make your experience with us meet your expectations whether for education or as a guest.
We started training students in 1984 and have been continually doing so since that time. In Febuary 2012 we moved into our present facility which has 10,320 square feet of space.
We began enrolling in the Esthetics program again in June this 2012. While we have had esthetics in the past and were in fact, the first school in Indiana to enroll esthetics students, we didn't have the space until the move.
Our students use Only Your Skin skin care products. This is a fantastic line based on holistic botanicals and they are amazing products. We now have the ability to custom blend products just for you.
We became a Wella member school in May 2012 also. This means that all of our products including hair color and perms are Wella. We also use Sebastain products.
In November 2012 we launched our exclusive makeup line, La Bella which means "the beautiful". This includes eye paints as well as shadows, blushes, liners for eyes, lips and brows, bronzers and mascara to name a few.
We can also custom blend foundation to match your skin tone and in a consistency that you prefer.
We have many advanced classes for both programs and our students are knowledgeable in young hair cuts and color. We can help our mature clients with up-to-date color and styles and if you have a special look that you like, we can help you with that too. Our esthetics students are able to do chemical peels as well as facials, back facials and body massage.
Both cosmetology and esthetics students will be happy to give you a complimentary makeup lesson.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- The Nuts and Bolts personal and business training program allows our student to be placed on the fast track to salon ownership, maagement and career services
- Our excellent coaching staff is trained in various methods of educating and the technical skills. Our coaches are required to complete an extensive training program throughout the year and to stay current on trends and techniques.
- Hair Arts Academy is an accredited school that meets or exceeds the criteria set forth by NACCAS which enables us to offer financial aid to those who qualify.
- Students receive a modern kit that is complete with hot tools, deluxe cutting shears, mannequin heads, a Kindle Fire and much more. Esthetics students are supplied with tools and implements required for performing services, chemical peels, skin care and much more.
- Students are educated in a state of the art two story facility that has over 10,000 square feet with new and modern stations, chairs, color bar, shampoo area and stage.
website. There's much more to come!